Vijayamcy Service Apartments – Promoted by a frequent traveller in the year 2015, vijayamcy features a well appointed luxury apartments designed in the traditional architectural style.
This apartments are very spacious inside & outside. The big corridors brings more air & ligh t.Our apartments are of various sizes, with a Living room with TV, sofa, dinnig set etc. Each apartments have a master bed room. King size cots with 5 inch thick luxury beddings are provided. The bed rooms have 1.5 tons split A/c. Our care in selecting all the life style infrastructures will definitely make you feel comfortable & vibrant. Also near our apartment there are major Atms, grocery shop that can also supply to the door step. The main road is Mt.Poonamalle road is just 2 minutes walk. There is also a good bakery & a veg hotel within 2 minutes of walk. The major food chains which supply food to our site are Papa johns ,Dominos,,KFC,, & Aasife Briyani. We also provide amenities such aswashing machne, cooking facilities- electric stove or gas and fridge.
With a convenient location in the heart of mout-poonamalle road at porur ,just five minutes drive from porur toll gate/ five minutes’ walk from iyyappanthangal bus depot. you can reach our place easily by national highways from south Tamil Nadu or by east by Bangalore trunk road. Our service apartment are built spaciously with separate bed rooms, drawing rooms and kitchens. You will definitely feel this a luxurious place to stay.
Either drive from Bangalore or from down south Tamil Nadu, porur is the heart of Chennai
- You can reach us easily in five minutes drive from porur toll gate.
- From vijayamcy airpoort is 25 minutes drive
- From vijayamcy Tirupathi road you can reacch in 15 minutes
- From vijayamcy pondy bazaar is 25 minutes drive
- Drive 15 minutes to go to Chennnai outer poonamalle or chennai inter guindy
- Five minutes’ walk from iyyappanthangal bus depot.
- Nearby KFC, Akshaya, subway, Marry brown restaurants are available.
- 10 minutes drive to DLF, MIOT hospital, Chennai trade centre, Ramachandra hospital.